Sunday, April 22, 2007

Lost...in translation




Sitting down and drawing at home I often just draw and keep drawing with no plan and the perspective gets wonky.
Other times I do a neat thumbnail and proceed to butcher it on a new but more epic scale when I attempt to draw it anew without blowing up the thumbnail and cleaning it up.
Still other times I'll do a nice drawing, and then don't finish it, figuring I'll get back to it.
Here then is a trio of fairly recent dabbling representing these fates.
The moonboat one I'm redoing- so there'll be no necker cube shit, and I'll figure out exactly how it works.

3 comments:

Milenko said...

Moonboat is awesome.
The rest is cool too.

Cheers dude,

MIlenko

LFW said...

That moonboat is seriously a freakin' awsome idea dood. Though I don't know if the sails would work like that (still, it gives it a nice shape, like a complete circular moon).

and the owl and the pussycat was my favourite story (just because the owl totally got some pussy in the end).

GORILLA VS DINOSAUR! YAH

cheers

-LFW

lach said...

Bah!! of course it'll work- next you'll be saying there no such thing as big flying lizards you can ride on.
I started to do the rigging to make it work on that drawing, then I just left it out.
As for owls getting pussy, well owl had to get married to get pussy,- despite putting all that hard work singing and stuff.