Tuesday, May 8, 2007

What do you do?






While waiting for a game to build say, or an animation you were doing to preview in max?
You doodle- thats what.
Here then are some olde doodles,
and a newish dinosaur.
Yes another dinosaur.
Because its easy thats why.
And because its late and i couldn't be arsed scanning in any new stuff.
Actually mynew idea is in future posts everything will be images, and if I have anything to say, or explain why my career is going nowhere and the country is going to hell -well some funny critter is going to have to say it for me with a voice balloon.

2 comments:

LFW said...

holy shit, that's a great idea lach. You mind if I do that as well? it sounds wicked.

cheers

your fan

-LFW

Milenko said...

Count me in too.
Speech bubbles everywhere!
And awesome work, as well.
Awesome!

Cheers,

Milenko