Friday, September 21, 2007

Lucky for me

and lucky for you,- "Its the art stupid".
I've been busy the last....well... since the last post.
I've done a bit of work for the guys at radium.tv in my after hours which has left me little or no time for anything else. A motorama tvc, 6 tvc's for a company called "option to buy", a bunch of new 'inner health' bits and pieces.
I had to make a french and dutch version of the old one I did on my laptop- when I look at the files now I wince but I also wonder how I got it done in so little time with such crap equipment and software.
-Its the sort of wonder that escaping from a prison camp in biplane made of toilet rolls would create.
Hopefully getting paid with make it better.
But these ads have given me sod all time for anything else.
Not even life drawing,- but there were a few nights.
If I can make it through this weekend I'll be free once more and my plan is to try and make it back to life drawing 2 times a week at least.
I need to put on a surge.
There's a bunch of ideas need drawing and colouring and I'm the guy who's going to set them free.
Heres a bunch of said life drawings coming up.

No comments: