Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Strike a match go start anew...




Well I'm nearly moved down to kingscliff. The room with all the plan drawers and our large dining table(which I often draw on) has a nice view of the ocean. I'll post a pic of that soon.
These last 2 week have been a bit frustrating-getting the new computer working and moving house-and nothing going quite to plan.
My cintiq arrived! But I haven't used it yet!- damn moving thing.
Instead its been something like 2001, its a cardboard monolith and I'm reduced to beating the ground around it with a chicken bone.
Well nearly.

Actually 2 weeks ago I did a quick mouse drawn image for Sharon Penny, for a christmas Santa stage installation . I think her presentation went well so we're waiting to see if that gets the go ahead.

So heres some old life drawings- about 3 months old. I did my thng where I draw something around them to try and make it a bit more than just a nudey figure floating in space- but they ended up a bit Boris like- which isn't so good, but hopefully they are more lach like than boris like.

1 comment:

Milenko said...

Boris sucks balls dude.
These are very much Lach like.
Keep'em coming and I'll be happy.
Hope all is well for you,

Cheers,

Milenko