Wednesday, August 28, 2013

The Further adventures of Wombat.

I am almost nearly done the first round of roughs for wombat.
But I won't post all of them as I know they like it to be a bit mysterious.
Actually this has been the most difficult wombat so far and I'm not sure if I've come up with the right solutions yet. I'd like it to be a bit smoother and night lightish and not as 'roughly hewn ' in the execution as Wombats party.

(Again-it is  "what I did on my break when I was supposed to be recovering my health and sanity".
People have been posting the advice of Bill Waterson (creator of Calvin and Hobbes)- I wish I'd read it at the start of my break and stuck to my guns......
oh well....  I make an exception for Wombat as Hachette have done a lot to try and make the whole wombat thing really something.)






No comments: